To mark the 60th anniversary, Sidi created a special shoe, the SIXTY brings a fresh take on style, performance in a lightweight chassis all with Sidi's world class, handmade in Italy durability.
- Limited Edition Black/Gold Color, limited to stock on hand
- Sidi's lightest cycling shoe.
- Microfiber Techpro upper is vented and streamlined for aesthetics and weight savings.
- Tecno 4 System - Evolution of Sidi technology applied to rotors, the mechanism has a single rotor to reduce the shoe's weight, guarantees a micrometric and precise closure. A highlight is the speed of release of the tension, definitely improved compared to the other Sidi mechanisms. Another technology belonging to the Italian brand Sidi is the possibility to replace all the Tecno-4 components.
- High Security Velcro straps with integrated locking polymer teeth, that engage onto each other when the strap is closed. This feature makes the closure more secure and the strap becomes unmovable.
- The heel is integrated with a new design and light weight, reinforced to avoid deformations after prolonged efforts and pressures. Anatomically shaped, it stabilizes and supports the foot while pedaling. The Reflex inserts on the heel provide greater safety to athletes on the road, helping to signal the presence of the cyclists in conditions of poor visibility.
- The Vent Carbon Sole is produced with carbon fiber in a weave pattern it allows more rigidity, lightness and more power transfer. It is equipped with integrated vent and air flows for ventilation and heat dissipation. The integrated vent can be opened or remain closed (by using a screwdriver) for a 4 season comfort. The central part of the sole is graduated, for easy cleat alignment and replacement. Equipped with replaceable/walkable polyurethane heel pad.